Click here to see our Distance and Temperature Converter
Drents Friese Woud Rabo Marathon - March. The course is 20% on the street and the other 80% through the beautiful nature over shellpaths in the forest. The only thing you hear on your way are the birds, no traffic at all.
Enschede Marathon - May. The course takes you first into Germany, where Gronau will offer the marathon runners and half marathon runners a lot of enthusiasm and side events. On the way back to Holland, the 10km and half marathon runners will go to the finish. The marathon runners go to the village Lonneker north of Enschede. Then a lot of kilometers will be run in the different parts of Enschede. The last part of the race will take the runners through downtown Enschede. The Grote Kerk on the Oude Markt will give you a great support to fill in the last kilometers before you finish on the H.J. van Heekplein.